The pressurized industrial DECKER BRAND BOILER is designed to heat facilities such as greenhouses, manufacturing plants, livestock facilities and machine shops. We strive to produce the cleanest burning boiler in the industry saving you up to 90% on your current heating bill. DECKER BRAND BOILERS are certified and go through strict emission testing designed to exceed government industry standards and keep our air as clean as possible. This economical, environmentally friendly, low maintenance heating system will provide you with years of virtually trouble-free service.
• Designed for multi-fuels including, biomass, biofuels, wood pellets, oat hull pellets and coal
• Six sizes available: 230,000 to 12,000,000 BTU
• Up to 85% efficient (efficiency test reports available)
• Increase efficiency up to an additional 10% with Decker Brand Economizer
• Limited manufacturer’s warranty
• Automated tube cleaning system for maximum efficiency
• Automated ash removal system
• Environmentally friendly (emission test results available)
• Fully insulated
• Standard built-in alarm system
• PLC touch control system available
• Can be installed in series to meet any BTU requirement
• Engineering or designing of complete heating systems available
• One boiler can heat several buildings
• North American Certification
• TÜV pending
The DECKER BRAND STOKER is fabricated to the highest quality standards. Each size of stoker comes complete with a PLC variable speed gear drive and direct drive blowers. The larger boilers are provided with longer stokers to accommodate larger bins for increased fuel storage.
We can supply your entire heating system including engineering system, certified boiler installation, boiler start-up, operator training and worldwide 24-hour emergency phone and online support. We offer competitive pricing on all heating equipment including: heat exchanger, pre-insulated pex pipe, pumps and unit heaters. Complimentary estimates are available.
I estimate that the Decker Brand Boiler saved us $40,000 in heating costs in our first year.